Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Restore America Plan

This is a synopsis of the Restore America Plan. I have been around this information for a number of years and was in contact with Colonel Dupree who was connected with the JCS. He related to me about 3 years ago that the military that there was a group in the military called the New Virginia Army which is there to defend the Constitution and the people against the NWO. This game has been going on for a very long time. Dupree said that most of the Joint Chiefs of Staff wanted to restore the Republic, but at that time they were unaware how to go about it.
The military approaching a bunch of civilians is not that unlikely in my eyes based on the information that I was told several years ago. The wealth of Sovereign information has been growing exponentially over the last few years and I suspect, the military literally picked it up on the internet like you and I do.


PS The US Civil Flag is now becoming the identity of choice to represent a Sovereign individual. The flag denote jurisdiction. I now have Civil flag car flags to claim your vehicle as Sovereign territory.

No comments: