Friday, January 28, 2011

Republic Of the United States.org Update



Tim Turner is the head of the Republic of the United States, a common-law group that is claiming the dejure government seats that were vacated by the de-facto United States corporation. John Mcgowan one of the interviewers on this telecast; is from Connecticut and has a public access show there for the last 7 years that I have been appearing on regarding the UScivilflag.
I do not know if Turner has some secret agenda; but I do know what Obama's agenda is and that ain't good. My position with Turner and this attempt at restoring the republic as one as wait and see. Turner has adopted the UScivilflag as the banner for the group, so I am tied into the group via my association with the flag; but not much further than that at the moment.
At the end of the day, The civilflag is a tool to expose the fraud of the defacto government and their illegitimacy in light of the Constitution. Whether Turner is that guy to lead us out of fiat currency hell; I do not know.
For now though, keep buying Silver and put pressure on the Silver manipulation that is propping up the value of the federal reserve note, falsely called the dollar. It is not a dollar, that would be silver or gold; confusing, I know.
Paul Bea @ Monex is my Silver guy- 800-949-4653 x2172 Use Kevin from Uscivilflags as a referral to help keep this boat afloat.

No comments: